Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jehovah-Jireh

from: www.heavylyrics.com
Artist: Deliverance
Album: Deliverance
Title: Jehovah Jireh


Jehovah Jireh my provider
His grace is sufficient for me
For me, for me
Jehovah Jireh my provider
His grace is sufficient for me

The Lord shall provide all my needs
According to His riches in Glory
The Lord shall provide Himself a lamb for sacrifice
Jehovah Jireh takes care of me
Of me, of me


Wolfboy's additions:

She shall give her angels
charge over me

Jehovah-Jireh cares for
me
for
me for
she
evermore and ever is
be.

3 comments:

cara said...

oh my...I can hear the tambourines jingling and the tune being plunked out on an out of tune piano, clapping and singing in unison with some intermittent halelujahs, a cacophany of earnest praise that we were sure would reach the ears of God.
Congregational singing. Gotta Love It.

Lorne Roberts said...

no doubt.

Anonymous said...

Awesome.