Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Flame Chicken



The blog was deleted.The blog had come to an end. After no serious discontent, after no major event, the blog crumbled, gone as quickly as it had been created and there it was, finished. Could it be so? Could it all be over? Or is this a new beginning? ....or if not...than when is good day to end this blog?
How about 03/02/2010. (exactly five years after its beginning in 03/02/09).

That gives us three more months to wrap this thing up and call it done.

10 comments:

D. Sky Onosson said...

I've never seen the need to wrap anything up all neat and tidy (some might call that a character flaw!).

But if you want to end it, I say it's your call - since you want to make it.

Just my two cents, as a semi-detached semi-observer.

Anonymous said...

Or does it chug along?

D.Macri said...

The three month warning is a nice after thought, but I think you already dealt the death blow James.

I would appreciate the time all the same (to find writing I did {only on the blog} so I can save it).

Anonymous said...

That's no pheonix, that's a chicken!

D.Macri said...

I just read you can download the whole blog for back up. This would be ideal (then I don't have to spend the next 3 months combing it for what I want), but I need admin to do it. If there is any one with admin still please let me know. Either grant me, or download and send me a disk !

J C said...

That's a great idea.

D.Macri said...

It is?!

(Checks for admin status...
denied).

pedant said...

it's "phoenix" not "pheonix"

respect said...

If one wants to let go, need one take all others with? Let go of the balloon if you want, and pass it on if you must, but respect suggests you give others a forum.

balloon boy said...

The new forum is Beta!