Saturday, April 23, 2005

Beaver finds a home!

So my show in Montreal came to a close today, and a good time was had by all, including the beaver, who managed to gnaw it's way into someones home. There was a good turn out, I met lots of interesting people who were all curious to meet a Winnipeg artist. I hope everyone enjoys these two Canadiana paintings. The Maple tree is located at the back of my flat, notice the little hearts? See you all in Winnipeg soon, should I bring my shorts?

James

PS The Folk Fest accepted my Bisonhead Labyrinth proposal! Free tickets and artist fees, yeeehaw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, and congrats on everything.

but did you just refer to your apartment as a "flat"???

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's more of a flat than an apartment. All the buildings in montreal are stacked against each other. Shawna and I are in the top flat.

I think I may have initially used the word after New Zealand, more English than french I guess. Although my landlord or proprietor is italian. multi-culturalsim at it's finest.