Monday, June 02, 2008

Fam


Spent the weekend in Gimli for my cousin's wedding. It was great to be home and see family.
This is my fam. I worked hard to round everyone up and get some photos. We all look happy, and my sister is very preggo, due in two months. One of my neices is her daughter, adopted from China.
My other neice is the tall dark-haired girl two over from me. She's 14 next week, and almost six feet tall, and has suddenly developed into a national calibre volleyball player. And she's a good kid, too. We're all very proud of her.
So, spent my peg time at blogger Cara's place. Her wee daughter is the best ever. I asked her why she was so sweet and she said it's b/c she eats so much chocolate. And then later she changed her mind and said it's because she loves me.
Back to the bush in 36 hours. Who can do brekkie or lunch or coffee on Tues a.m. Knack? Dave?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great family!

And you're looking good Roberts, the bush was good to you.

Anonymous said...

im in for breaky, call me though

Druni said...

where's breakfast at?
What time?

Lorne Roberts said...

oh, i dunno.

thoughts?

11 am?

black sheep? nook? stella's?

Anonymous said...

sorry, work'in, have a safe trip!