Tuesday, August 23, 2005

LetterOfAShadowSpeakingFromWithinAShadow


hello strange artist dudes and also wandering internet random peoples,
amidst karmic laser beams:

el salamandersoso and myself are inseperably joined through undefinable Karma

since the salamanders retraction I have myself felt loathe to post on ye bloggermerog. But as Ive said before, ye bloodletting is good. Same as ye fasting. Death makes us stronger. Only leading to rebirth etc. yadda yadda mumbo jumbo Jah

I painted a big painting and its really good and new. Soon Ill post it.

Maybe if we re lucky Proffessor D will post his latest works which are sure to scorch our metaphysical socks off with spiritual ether ablaze with smoky blue fire.

Sincerely,
ye Goldstar

2 comments:

J C said...

Interesting painting, I don't think I've seen pure abstraction from you before. I like it. How big is it?

It looks violent, those red slashes.

Please keep posting.

Quitmoanez said...

Please keep posting. To lose you would probably be the death blow.