Tuesday, September 20, 2005

flames


flames, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Here is a british soldier set ablaze by Iraqi citizens. His and ten other tanks were sent to a prison of thier ally in order to set free two mysterious prisoners being detained there. The detainees were undercover British Commandos being detained for shooting and killing Iraqi police officers and apparently setting up bombs. As a part of the raid at least a hundred criminals escaped from the prison.

Whats going on?

4 comments:

D.Macri said...

Nevermind! Get back to work!

CaptainGoldStar said...

This is work. Why should I throw a blind eye like everyone else in the world?

D.Macri said...

I was only joking. I think the idea is ultimatly to secure human control, and therefore you are expected to work obliviously. Of course I wont, nor expect you to conform in such a way.

_Q_ said...

My Faith in Government

A piece yet to be written by my hand!