Thursday, September 15, 2005

Space Law Time Kaoss


Space, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

The Kaoss is coming! The Kaoss is coming!

Do you believe in Aliens?
Do you drink coke?

Lets get Spicy
Lets get Nutty

Unconciously I revert to the old ways
A new swagger becomes evident in my bearing
In the way I sit on my horse

Half-forgotten oaths rise naturally to my lips
and as I ride I humj old songs that I had roared in chorus with my reckless companions in many a tavern
or dusty road
or bloody field.

This is a shining path

5 comments:

J C said...

You kind've have a bill lobchuk stance going on. 'revert to the old ways', perhaps...How is that Uncle of yours anyways?

CaptainGoldStar said...

Beats me. His daughter my cousin celebrated her 18th birthday this summer. He s sharing a house with my aunt. Kind of a step down from the old gallery but from what I saw it was pretty cozy. Sort of a humble retirement kind of place I guess. Im curious as to his current work habits. Good on you though, Ill enquire next time I wire home.

D.Macri said...

lol, is "spicey" + "nutty" a nutmeg
reference?

CaptainGoldStar said...

ya, Im tossing around some new hip lingo for ye fragrant spice. The scientific name is Mystrica Fragrenze

D.Macri said...

I got excited and tried nutmeg in my rice pudding and ruined it. Well I'll stick to green beans and granola...for now.