Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tiger Swami


PICT0004, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

I have two new names. These names are secret. I have been given 3 new mantras.

Just steadily developing the inner Dude. Waking up. Enjoying the race. Developing the courage to remember. Taking off the robotic shell by dancing like a sufi mystic.

Thats funky.

I've passed through the death initiation opening myself to the greater magical reality by discovering the guru of no-guru. Now I know that power means the same as medicine. Now I have a magic wand.

Ive travelled through a hole in the ground into the underworld and floated on the mists of jubilation to the upperworld. My spirit guide guided me to a burning gate through which I passed onto the Pathway of Manifestation.

Ive regressed to the past and changed things around. My future self has given my past self a hug while my present self does not exist. Ive danced with the dead and yet I live.

I've payed homage to the four directions. I have broken the chains of conditioning.

I have gathered power from nature and will use it to heal. Mixing the mixture, brewing the elixer of flowing control.

Now I wield the spiritual fire bestowed apon me by JAH the most high.

3 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

Love it! Love it!

Prais be to Jah the Almighty hero of Life and Love!

TheBlueMask said...

you will be a butterfly when you return to Canada

_Q_ said...

You look closer to enzobiement than you do to enlightenment!

Zombies are cool! I hope when you went back to the past you gave yourself a swift kick in the @55!

"=