Monday, January 30, 2006

regression


PICT0012_1, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Wow, last night I was riding my bike returning from Hapkido practice and I was riding through these woods when I passed by a massive spiderweb. I decided to stop to check it out. As I was examining the enormous spider I heard a kitten cying Help me! I looked under a bush and there was a kitten. And so I had no choice but to take it home. If she survives (im guessing its a girl) then I will call her Gomi. The korean word for spider.

3 comments:

_Q_ said...

She might look cute but she sure was tasty. Check out my website at :www.eatallthecutefuzzyanimals.com

SugarBitz n MilkyBar said...

Hi! She's adorable.. Glad that you've adopted her.

From: A fellow cat lover

D.Macri said...

Will you rescue her again?