Sunday, August 03, 2008

Mundanity #1

I'm sipping on some Bengel spice tea, lucky me.
My nose is running and so are my fingers, on the keys.
I like to rhyme and hop but I'm no Rhyme-nocerus or Hip-hoppapotamus.
I'm having breakfast with Benwah at 9:30 @ Johnny's on marion t-morrow.
I bumped into mimi @ Traverse Bay, and bought a drink and box of juice (actually 5) and then listened to the dirty dancing soundtrack over and over and over. I just finished watching a movie with Ryan Goslin(sp?) where he dates a mannequin, it might be the best movie I've seen this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For mundane, sounds awesome.

Yet another wimmelbaud!

Damn, someone help me with that, is that the right word.

renamaphone said...

I just saw that movie on Friday. So rare to see a good dark comedy like that. I love the mundane.

Lorne Roberts said...

horray for mundanity!

i just saw that movie too. it was good.