Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disclosure.

Hey, sorry to be sending out so much ufo info right now but I think its pretty important. Remember what I was saying about disclosure awhile back? Well there was a big meeting in the US where all of these government officials, scientists, pilots, military officials, from around the globe met in order to disclose what they knew about the ufo question and government involvement. There's a special on the history channel that goes in depth into it available on youtube

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sAN_ojkMs&feature=related.

If you have an hour or two, I would HIGHLY reccomend watching it.

I just finished watching the whole thing and I think that it contains conclusive proof that we are being visited by intelligences beyond human. Also that the governements of the world are concealing this fact. 

     Sometimes I feel like a jerk or someone who is crazy for always trying to spread this information to people who dont seem interested. Especially on an art blog.

       But for heaven's sake, doesn't this issue have a grand and pressing scope and pertinance?Beyond art, religion science, family, politics, the environment or any other issue? Shouldnt the implications of these well documented events have profound impact on everyone on the planet?

8 comments:

J C said...

Yes, very important. Of the 107 beings who visit this blog everyday, I'd suspect 10 of them are not from this world.

c-dog said...

I believe it.

D.Macri said...

If I were convinced that aliens had contacted the world's governments, I'd feel slightly more reassured than usual, thinking that alien technology could help our troubled planet, and then I'd go back to work (right Carlos?!). =)

anita said...

Just wondering...what impact have the implications of these documentations had on the planet?

Do you know that we've made more travels to space than we've made to the deepest abysses of our own ocean?

babajiWotan said...

I think disclosure will happen gradually. The information is there for people to see. Its just a matter of people opening their eyes.

Anita said...

Unidentified flying crafts?

Maybe it's just the Taliban testing out their new fangled war machines made from a secret lab buried in a mountain somewhere.

If there are aliens nearby, who says they travel in metallic aircrafts?

What if life on another sphere grew from sulfur instead of carbon.

Could we conceive of an intelligent gaseous being?

In the end, we have to take into account our animalistic survival instincts which cause us to see the world through a lens.

In other words, aliens could be alot different from us than just big headed slanty eyed four limbed organic beings walking upright (driving slightly differently shaped metallic crafts from ours).

anita said...

But who knows, right?

As long as they don't abduct me or probe me with anything, I'm alright with whatever the hell they look like (or drive).

TheBlueMask said...

Balloon Boy!