Saturday, May 03, 2008

Burton


Burton, originally uploaded by babajiwotan.

Look deep into my eyes.
Magnify your screen and look deep into my eyes,
examine my emaculate mustache
and penetrating eyes
this is the face of MANITOBA
Spending 400$ on entrance fees I entered every bar in the vicinity re-presenting the almighty King LOUIS
aMONG A DOzen hobos I preached the docterine of the metis rebellions. And all listened and remembered. Even the Haida carver of totem poles.
Entering every subteranean rave scene I entered bravely representing the spirit of sexy Jah.
EWven among the demon worshipping black metal tibe people I listened and told them of Manitoba and they understood.
Then once all the pretty girls coming Louis ducks behind the bar mumbling randomly about the apocalyp0ze of 20112
Do not fear
I have humbly solicited 56 hobos towards the cause of alfa
cause of truth
cause of the earth which is yearning to be heard
but whose's voice is styfled by fox tv
do not fear, I have talked with the Irish and althought they forgot about leprechauns I reminded them and then they miracouolsy remembered.

There are leprechauns.
And of course Im writing on this stupid blog like this crazy person and nobody beleived me.

But I swear that there is a spirit of the earth that cannot be denigned.

But Im serious, how many ways can I advise yoU?

Consume some sort of intoxicant, be it booze or mushrooms or anytinge,

Go to a natural place, and then Listen

Our mother needs to be listene3d to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Lorne Roberts said...

ha ha.

great work, buddy.

god bless.

see you soon.

Anonymous said...

yes, burt's moustache is very full, bushy, and immaculate. Why do Burt and Louis seem to be the same person right now?

Anonymous said...

burton/louis !