Sunday, May 04, 2008

Prescription

I'm done.
Count me out.
Hasta la vista, baby.
The fat lady has sung.
The show's over.
Elvis has left the building.
Dinner is served.
The meter has expired.
The writing is on the wall.
It's sad to say, we knew it all along.
It's time to reap what you have sown.
It's time for the big payback.
I'm all right, Jack.
Keep your hands off of my stack.
Let's shine a little light on the situation.
Keep your cool.
Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes.
Sentimentality is for suckers.
Dream on, dream on.
The kettle has boiled.
The lid is off.
The cat is out of the bag.
Somebody catch that damn cat.



P.S. This isn't personal...

3 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

uh... i hope this doesn't mean you're leaving us bloggers? was it something i said? my offensive manner of dress?

give wolfboy another chance. he can change! this time it's different, he swears!

p.s. a whole poem of cliches and idioms. cool.

D. Sky Onosson said...

Just a stream-of-consciousness thing, really nothing personal (meaning it's not about me, and no, I'm not going anywhere)

TheBlueMask said...

I've found that whenever I write,paint,or draw something with the intention of pointing a finger at someone else.....my thumb is always pointing back at me.