Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Learning


PICT0011_1, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

My drawing skills are being challenged and developed through this job. Art is a universal language so its very usefull especially when the kids are this little. They are only about 5 years old. Its also a form of magic so it has the ability to grab their attention. Remember Mr Dressup. Also important is being able to draw really quickly or they get bored. This form is also interesting because when class is over I erase the board and start something new. very zen

6 comments:

D.Macri said...

"turtle"

Anonymous said...

"Rage"

Anonymous said...

what the heck are you talking about "rage"?! There is no "rage" here that I can see.

Anonymous said...

I know, it's just me.

:)

CaptainGoldStar said...

what would the smiley face equivilant to rage be

Anonymous said...

A smile should come even after that