Sunday, July 24, 2005

thailand prophesy


thailand, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Tiger! The manifestation of Night.
The unveiling of the company of heaven.
Every man and every woman is a star.
Every number is infinite; there is no difference. Help me, o warrior lord of Manisaskarta, in my unveiling before the Children of men! Be thou Tiger, my secret centre, my heart & my tongue!
Behold! it is revealed by the Stranger the minister of Amun-Ra. Worship, and behold my light shed over you!
Let my servants be few & secret: they shall rule the many & the known.
These are fools that men adore; both their Gods & their men are fools.
Come forth, o children, under the stars, & take your fill of love!
I am above you and in you. My ecstasy is in yours. My joy is to see your joy.

2 comments:

J C said...

Beautiful words, and an incredible design. My joy IS to see your joy. Joy to the world. (please world, no more bombs)

Anonymous said...

yeah-- i love the khalil ghibran kinda biblical thing. very old testament. very sacred.