Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Label Sign Coloring Contest?

Hello fellow labellers, I put a little drawing together of the front of the building, with a few color combos. I know you're all photoshoppers, so feel free to give it a try with your own color suggestions. I find that whenever I work on a design like this the first thing I do is draw it as it is, so here it is! and now the fun part of color selection begins. Frosted glass is in, maybe for the color of the plastic? Hmmmm, bonne chance!

James

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool designs, but why in the world would an art gallery want frosted windows?

Anonymous said...

No frosted windows silly! The plastic sign could be the color of a frosted window, sorry if I was unclear(design #3 has it)

D.Macri said...

Ahhh, plexiglass sign. I get it.