Monday, October 24, 2005

My Tyrannosaurus Pecks

Always uncertain, but never in doubt
I think of Auster, and his post modern gaze
Running blindly into things with my head held high
Banana hand shots, men and women unite to the task
Genderful communities working hand in hand
The Spanish government try to hide their chocolate I understand
While my German sausage lusts after the mustard, sweet, brown and smokey.
I'm conquering windmills like an ignorant brute
Filled with Elliot's melancholy, and forever a student of history
I write this on a snowy, blustery day, while running behind
Do I have anything else that will work?
A stack of photographs teeters, ready for me to re-render the world.

5 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

Did you write this?

J C said...

yes. do you like it?

CaptainGoldStar said...

james did you ever try salvia again?

Quitmoanez said...

Yes I like it!

Quitmoanez said...

Just re-read it, and I really really like it.

You have a million more that will work!