Monday, April 03, 2006

Auto-Prophecy: Portal of Manifestation


PICT0044
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
It's necessary to put myself out there, especially if I want to get ahead at work. While my projects alone should put me in the spotlight, I may need to grease the wheels just a bit to get my acclaim.

My loved ones know they can count on me for just about anything --I've always remembered the necessities and niceties that everyone else lets slide. If they ask, I'll let them in on my secret.

I bask in the comforting rituals of family, friends and home. Right now my senses are heightened, and they allow me to perceive the everyday miracles I might otherwise miss. I have so much to be thankful for.

When I let them, people can really surprise me in some very pleasant ways. The trick is to keep an open mind -- and not try and do everything for them just so that I can feel like I'm in charge.

I've gone as far as I can on a big project. Now it's time to find a wise elder who can guide me the rest of the way. I won't hesitate to join forces with someone I previously never would have considered.

It's crunch time for me. I will put aside all distractions and inform loved ones that I may be incommunicado for a while. My goal is within reach, and I'll need to concentrate all my forces to reach it.

4 comments:

D.Macri said...

I'm meeting with Patrick tonight to work on the captain Goldstar video.

J C said...

An excellent coming of age story, progressing, maturing, and experiencing. Who will be your mirror? I wonder if finding your 'elder' is someone who might be older than you with a certain kind of wisdom, rather than actual age?

I think the personal journey you embarked, which may be near completion has probably shed light on who this might be, possibly someone from your apst who you had not considered before?

Basking in the light of your family! Now that's the shit!

CaptainGoldStar said...

Some time ago I signed up for this daily horoscope thing and for this I took them all and changed the words from You to I and changed some of the tenses and pasted them together and this bit of prophecy took shape.

Horoscopes are usually just good advice. Same thing works if you paste a bunch of fortune cookies together.

I also like to read all the horoscopes in the paper for every sign not just mine.

_Q_ said...

HEY LET ME IN ON YOUR SECERET