Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lunar Hot Rod Girl

we`ve outstayed our welcome
so let`s

head for the sky

that lunar formation up there
will sustain our lives

this voyage of consequence
it will be alright

for the wealthy man who can

afford this ride

I hear they`ve built a city up there
and made blue skies

but you still see the stars in daylight and some

northern lights

I`m leaving the ocean
I`m leaving our skies
I`m leaving devotion
to humankind

the blues of the common man have been
left behind
but what of the diehards who will
lose their minds

fossil fueled motors
antennaes on roofs
I`ve obtained numbers still they
ask for proof

I`m leaving our oceans
I`m leaving our crimes
it`s soft evolution
of humankind
:)

5 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

another tune from the h2oman vault.

TheBlueMask said...

p.s. how long can the the moon theme go with somoene posting a "vertical smile"?
I was tempted.

cara said...

Cool song.

Anita said...

I just had a discussion with someone else about making a new human colony on the moon. Of course it would only be for the elite and the rich.

Lorne Roberts said...

nice work. doors-y.