Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lucky Lager News

One odd SIDE EFFECT of frequent rambling is that whenever you wake up there's always a few moments of confusion before you remember where you are. It's a funny feeling. Quite blessed really. You just came from the dreaming world, then all of a sudden you are awake in the waking dream world and for a second even the real world is devoid of reference from the past. Like a baby. Where am I?

Im in Winnipeg now and Winnipeg is great. So comforting and secure and easy. Best music. I miss all the people in the other cities but Truly I wish they would all just come home already. Back to the prairie womb. Summer 2006!

Many Baby references Many babies. Most especially the youngling Dru who's miniscule image is peaking out groggily from the label fridge. That's the youngest person I had ever seen!.Congratulations Dru on your arrival and your successful passing from first the indescribable nothing, on to thestrange pink ocean, finally passing through the gate of pain into our land of the living breathing color noise. Keep up the good work.

Last night was cinnamon and nutmeg lucky lager I CAN STILL DRAW A CROWD. Debra Lyn Big Dave among others. Highlight was Debra Lyn and the wee Brahn Krahn on drums playing You are my Sunshine to a gaping cuteness-stunned decent sized label crowd.

In other news Jose got signed on with some band this summer and will be going on tour! In other news he missed his exam. I think that he's probably the coolest guy in town based on the way whenever he's not around everyone's always talking about his doings. Way to weave the aura of mystery dude, works everytime. Way to go. You get to be class president for this month.

Way to Hustle!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

4 comments:

J C said...

ramble 1. to walk aimlessly. 2. to digress. 3. a walk without a definite route taken merely for pleasure.

Interesting word. Sounds a lot like a flaneur, one who wanders or strolls leisurely.

I'm playing in a band called the Royal Mountain Ramblers. The other three guys are definitely ramblers, I'm a sort of ex-rambler. But you know ramblers, once a rambler always a rambler.

So who's in this Krahn band? Tim Butler on guitar? :)

Anonymous said...

http://toynk.com/catalog/johnny_cash_walk_the_line_action_figure_4724348.htm

Anonymous said...

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Anonymous said...

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/3192/YouRsunshine.html