Monday, April 24, 2006

'chaise lounge' and 'the barefooted scribble man' lived happily ever after...


i thought james would dig this. brings back memories eh? well, kinda sorta. now that i'm not working there myself, it feels good to show off the odd unofficial photo of my designs. i couldn't help doodling on everything that passed by my desk. i named this after my favourite childhood soft drink; the all mighty 'ORANGE CRUSH'!!! my original felt marker rendering was coloured orange (obviously), hence the name 'crush'. yay! what a story. *sigh*... enjoy.

~go

3 comments:

D.Macri said...

Hey, I guess orange crush is better than fanta...

http://bboyneko.livejournal.com/248689.html


Wowsers, were averaging 100 hits/ day on this site. i wonder how many are from us, hehe.

If you want a counter on your page just click on the one here and follow the link.

cara said...

LOVE IT

greg oakes said...

thanks!!! i was never into fanta. wasn't that more of mid 80's thing? maybe i'm thinkin fresca? i liked fresca. it was the grapefruit flavoured one. yeah. ahhh...

i wanna counter! weee!!!... i used to have one on my original website 6 years ago. i think i killed it off in 2001 just cuz the numbers were really depressing. kept me coming back just to see how many hits i was getting. most of them were me at one time or another. :p

*sigh*...

go