Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sealed Envelope

Was in a sealed envelope to heaven
and no one had known where I`d been
there was a white pill on the floor
and the water
was no help at all

Amid this intense lucid dreaming
my lip can`t follow
the words that I make
but why would he do this to himself?
himself
why would he do this to himself

When will this go away
I`m much too happy
too happy to say
that I feuled the Enola Gay
and flew it over
american states

but I think that I`ve been here before
sell my blood for dinner
is it art?
or nothing at all?

Was in a sealed envelope to heaven
and no one
knows what I`ve seen
but why would we do this to ourselves?
ourselves
why would we do this to ourselves

5 comments:

D.Macri said...

You do it to me, and I do it to you, but being one, we do it to ourselves.

On Lucid Dreaming (sorry for being repetitive) ... watch the movie "waking life".

CaptainGoldStar said...

hey do you know Luthor Pocrant?

Quitmoanez said...

Cool shit BMask.

TheBlueMask said...

Who is this Luthor? I`m unaware.
I haven`t seen Waking Life yet, but it`s been on my list since it came out.

_Q_ said...

I'd go as far to say
the ideas here cannot be pinned to the page

and so...

I agree... We do it to ourselves we do and the answer for me is always growth for the only other reason for getting outta the envelope is when you gotta take