Monday, November 28, 2005

She's Back!!!

yeah so it looks like now I have to relegate myself to borrowing Killah's identity in order to maintain my status within this circle-jerk of artists and intellectuals...i'm waiting for acceptance here knack-brains....I know I've made it into your heart, now will you please just recognize my validity as a fellow artist-intellectoid? I know that there have been few comments or posts on my behalf, and for that void, I truly repent. I have nonetheless assumed (and it appears mistakingly so), that this blog was rooted in its original manifestation as a free forum for ideas, thoughts, and art. In the days of old I don't remember having a quota. If I remember correctly, inspiration was the measure of when I should or shouldn't contribute.

Now, if this has simply been a ploy to ignite my interest in this blog, well-done James ol'boy. Well-done. If it hasn't, well, I'm sad that the original Label forum has been laid to rest.

love Ren

5 comments:

Krahn said...

what a freeloader.

_Q_ said...

It is a madness this dream that we could create without ourselves being unmade.

Ren only you could say so "don't push it pal" with so many words. . .

D.Macri said...

What's going on? How did James get Ren to come back to Labelland, or what did he do? And since when did anyone think Ren wasn't smarter than all of us? =)

J C said...

great to have you back! (although I know you were reading and checking the blog everyday, quietly waiting for your chance to reappear on the blog-scene)

Quitmoanez said...

Let's see thy lesson.

We need the reciprocal essence.