Monday, October 30, 2006

In Plain View Winnipeg














Hey cats,

I wanted to let you all know about an upcoming event that I am a part of. In Plain View is a Winnipeg wide open studio tour. We’ll be opening our studios on November 4-5 (this coming weekend) and again on December 2-3. We’ll be open from 12-6pm on both the Saturday and Sunday. I think it’ll be a super fun; in fact I am a bit miffed that I will not be able to check out all the different spaces.

There are all kinds of different artists participating; everything from functional ceramics, glass, jewellery, painting, sculpture and a whole bunch of other weird and wonderful things. Check out our website for complete listings at http://www.inplainviewwinnipeg.com/ Or look for our shiny invitations around town.


So come out and check out what this year’s In Plain View artists have to offer. I for one will be showing 300-400 paintings and will be selling them at damn reasonable prices. I hope to see you out as I would love to show you around my space.

Ted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely make it if I was in The Land of Wonder.

:)