Friday, October 20, 2006

Suzandy

well Suzy the Salamander
and Andy the Alligator
went in an Elevator
up to the 8th floor

they went to buy a Lawnmower
at the Department store
because the grass outdoors
was OUT of CONTROL

"well I want the Red one"
said, Suzy and her Make-up
"well, let`s get the Green one"
said Andy and his toy guitar

"Hello, can I help you sir? "
said Mr. Store Clerk
but soon he caused a great big stir
"You`re Talking Animals!"

uh oh
oh no

"I`m afraid you`re going to have to leave"
said the man to Andy
"oh yeah, just one more thing, ..
DON`T RETURN PLEASE!"

The Amphibian broke down in tears
The Reptile faced hid greatest fear
and looked in to a Plastic Mirror
Ah ha ha HA!

So Suzy the Salamander,
Andy the Alligator,
went in the Elevator,
down to the 1st floor

They went to buy a Lawnmower
at the Department store
but can`t do it anymore
`cause THEY`RE TALKING ANIMALS!

(Now I`d assume you`re all wondering,
just what happened to this couple...
((this happened years ago))
but just before I bore you with this
lengthy monologue
I feel that I should warn you-
some say that I am wrong

They fell so far in love that they
literally became 1
"Suzandy" was the name of choice
a new freak for the Wild Kingdom

Moved out near the Water,
and had a lovely Daughter,
who one day told her Father
"We`re TALKING ANIMALS!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome and super fun!

:)

TheBlueMask said...

It was intended to be a children`s reggae song, but I don`t know any rasta musicians. (reggae always sounded easy to play until I tried it) So it ended up a white noise DEVO romp.

Ted said...

it has beautiful rhyming flow... and it's funny, sad and cute...it likens to the Louis Riel pieces that Quitmo posted...in a way.

kucet...hehe