Thursday, July 19, 2007

Be a Witness


n651170496_809802_3097, originally uploaded by babajiwotan.

Come with me and I will make you fishers of men!

Last night I was at a party where everyone was naked around a massive fire
jumping over it I clicked my heels
I had fireball wiskey
and it started to rain
like a mother
Hey that girl has ornaments on her nipples

yesterday i carried heavy loads
bound to my back
as a swarm of terrible flies
ate me
I screamed in fury
no one could hear
Did sasquatch?

I have a chariot
like the pharoah
my horses are invisible
concealed within the machine
they drink gas
Im a good driver

i flipped the Honda
on my face
and bled from my nose
on gravel
how foolish
and sexy!

everynight i scheme
a suicidal plan
for a rock show
that will blow our minds
and turn us into
smoke

Someone said,
behold the lamb of god

Simon Magus was a gnostic

How do you make a land claim? I keep hearing this rumour that if you ask nicely the Queen will give you a peice of land in the middle of nowhere as long as you promise to take care of it. Lets build a pyramid

Im chasing the chaser into the valley of death. BURNING MAN at the end of august. Who's chasing me? Have you people heard of this festival?

Hey Christian Enright:
you got your hat and tails? Or will you be a giant bunny?
You should be arranging your words and shining your shoes
theme:
death, godkings, sex, drugs, shamanism, summer, apocalypse, war, love, power, egypt

key point: slow down your delivery, my brain operates with joyful lethargy. Read your lines sloth-style so that my pet snail can apreciate

lines sands through the hourglass so are the days of our deaths

3 comments:

CaptainGoldStar said...

smoking sensimillion
feel it deep in your lungs
think about King Louis
and about how he got hung

reborn gypsy pirate with my nutmeg and rum trying to show everyone
tygres just want to have fun

smoki tygr changing form
like a chameleon
see my rubies diamonds crystals gold bullion

ha ha actually I really poor
like a vagabond
but Im rich in Mojo Yo
just like james bond

spying for my nation the prairie nation
winnipeg manitoba like aspace station in a galaxy of wheat
coldest streets in the world but did I mention that we have the sexiest girls
murder capitol hey
full force throttle hey
godkings rul hey
most efficient tool for the job at hand hey who are you talking to fool?

Calamity Jane instigating calamatous change rearranging of the heavenly bodies all lubed up with oil I will toil like a honey bee drinking from your tulip you little hottie naughty nurse giving me a sponge batht the wrath of khan gengis khan rise again because doctor spock is ready for the heavenly jelly

passed through the death initiation opening to the higher vibrational gateway magical reality inside of me discovering the guru of no guru I see right through you you wack mc's Ill sting you to death like a giant swarm of bees but in a peacefull way because im a jedi knight and I dont like to fight.

Now I know that power means the same thing as medicine. The medicine is listening and Listening is the medicine.

CaptainGoldStar said...

Gengis Krahn

Anonymous said...

Engage FULL THRUSTERS!