Thursday, July 26, 2007

Graffiti from France circa 1968, collected by the Bureau of Public Secrets

"Don't beg for the right to live-take it."
"In a society that has abolished every kind of adventure, the only adventure that remains is to abolish the society."
"The liberation of humanity is all or nothing."
"No replastering, the structure is rotten."
"Masochism today takes the form of reformism."
"Reform my ass."
"Humanity won't be happy until the last capitalist is hung with the guts of the last bureaucrat."
"The passion of destruction is a creative joy."
"This concerns everyone."
"Coming soon to this location: Charming ruins."
"Anarchy is me."
"Be realistic, demand the impossible."
"Arise, ye wretched of the university."
"I suspect G-d of being a leftist intellectual."
"The economy is wounded - I hope it dies"

3 comments:

cara said...

I think my fav. is "arise ye wretched of the university"...too funny.

Lorne Roberts said...

yeah, that is pretty funny.

what the heck is the bureau of public secrets?

Quitmoanez said...

I'm not sure, I just received the info from my friend Niko. I think it may be a website of some sort, I don't think it was an actual French ministry.