Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pink Portal

This is your Captain Speaking;

slowly
unravelling
de-evolving
I am sad and happy to announce that the gate is open and riding the Stone Aged Rocket I have passed through into the next world. Although you don't beleive me, Im not the same dude.
I don't know anything
I have no style.
My three days have been your 3 weeks. At this rate Ill be a new born baby by the time I get back to Ithica.
Smooth as silk.
Im on an Island waiting for the full moon. Very alone. Forgetting how to speak. Remembering how to sing.

It's too late now.
I won't come down.
Work to be done.
Im going in alone.

Drink my tears.
Savour my fears.
Now they're gone.
Im going in alone.

5 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

And when you return, it will be to us, to champion our cause.

D.Macri said...

I don't remember signing up for any mission on a stone age rocket. Imagine my surprise at someone claiming to be my captain. How can you be the captain of anything if your alone.

PS your cat is in heat.

Quitmoanez said...

You were signed up a long time ago. You're probably as old as the rocket itself, so imagine my surprise.

We are all captains anyway captain, so could you please refrain being negative about the captain.

:)

D.Macri said...

I'm not trying to be negative. I just don't feel comfortable with anyone calling themselves my captain. I don't disagree with your philosophical break down "We are all -yada yada", but we are only in charge of ourselves (with some help from Jah if we are lucky). Also, why go in alone? Why not go in with everyone? I'd be less resistant if I was at least invited eh?

_Q_ said...

Hate to break it to you,
you will return to ithaka
only to find it changed as well
with suitors at the door
wanting your old abode
you can kill them all
but your own journey
odyessy of the goldstar
cannot be erased

much love and wishes for your sucess my friend.