Monday, December 19, 2005

random effects


i was a bit bored and wanted to procrastinate a little, so i selected an image at random from my nine bazillion photos, gave it a bit of a cropping, and posted it as-is style, sideways and all.

now, i want everyone/no one/no man/each all and sundry to do something with this pic. photoshop it, write on it, turn it upside down.

whatevs. i think it's time to "open" the blog more. remember (for those who will) the crazy flurry of 48 emails in 24 hours? when everyone was bantering and bickering and agreeing and disagreeing back and forth? it's time to stir that pot again.

this image says religion sucks. or doesn't. or technogy is a relgion. or life is a dance and i "allow" you to lead for the time being, while i follow. or yellow always contrasts well with grey.

4 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

I made one, but I can`t seem to post pics anymore- I get a nasty sound when I go to post.
So it looks like I`m a poet until I figure it out....

D.Macri said...

Where is Andrew? Where is James?

!!!!!!!!

Quitmoanez said...

Where are YOU?

:)

D.Macri said...

I'm 7000 miles away glued to this silly blog, wishing I had a scanner or camera.

My next painting may be "unscannable". I'm thinking of getting a digital camera. I'm not very keen on computers still and am worried I won't be able to get an image in. It is a dual image. 2 paintings on one canvas, but not how I did it before.

At least I'm making comments though eh?