Saturday, December 09, 2006

ChancelyBroiled



I sit, wandering of the true great things;
thinking about love and time and needs
and the things in-between

There's a moment now and never after;
limiting the values of being
and the drive to creative ever laughter

One day before the party and I can't;
hear what I said, no the babel
the babel pushes the challenges away

Cream dripping from bowls;
skewered and fried
broiled chances and it rolls

Add the oil and swirl;
for in the moment divine
Laughter and joyous concern

Shall take away the sins of the world

6 comments:

J C said...

I was reading this one and without looking at the name of the person posting it, I was trying to decide who had written it. At first I thought it was goldstar, but then I thought no the rythyms and ryhmes reminded me of Skye's work. And then I thought maybe it's waterman. And then I got to the end and found that it was quitmoanez.

And that's what I like about this piece. It is a good example of how we influence each other, and yet remain individuals. Growth. Evolution.

Nice pic too.

word verification: imukuct - inuit word for when poo sticks to the hairs of your bum

Quitmoanez said...

I've been eating super healthy lately, so the poo doesn't stick, love it.

TheBlueMask said...

?

Anonymous said...

Ya, I don't get it either.

Anonymous said...

gotta love those ones that don't require wiping.

cara said...

I don't think anything takes away the sins of the world, sin is for repeating but I certainly found that the sizzle and steam of this poem warm and comforting.