Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Shameless Self-Promotion

I have been working recently on improving my skills in the areas of live sound, production, and audio recording, as well as acquiring various pieces of audio gear - and I am looking for avenues to use these skills in.

If anyone is in need of a small p.a. (and/or soundman) for a show, or would be interested in recording any material (solo artist or group) at the location of your convenience, I would be very interested in talking to you! Mostly I'm interested in working on the recording/production end of things, but I'm up for pretty much anything.

Please email me at sky@onosson.com if you want to talk further. You can see a partial resume of my recording experience at my website www.onosson.com.

Thank you for your attention, and my apologies for abusing this space!

3 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

cool. i like it. i may just be taking you up on this before too long.

TheBlueMask said...

I`ll be in touch!

Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary!

WorkIt