Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Copperhead Road


Here's some of the pictures from the recent tour of parts of western Canada that I was on. This is at the Castle Pub in Calgary. We played with Matt Masters and the Gentlemen of the Rodeo. It was really fun and we had a good time staying on thier floors.
We were on the road for 12 days. In those days we did 8 shows. The shows were the best part by far. The feeling of being in front of people that you will never see again is terribly liberating. It really makes you try different things with your instrument.
I learned a ton of things by doing that trip. I am feeling so good when I play these days I never want to stop. I ever developed some mild tendonitus!


PS: Kristian Enright is now thw newest resident writer in the Label. We fed wolfboy to the polar bears. Theres always a bigger dog. Holla.

Killah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ArtDog, the biggest dog of them all, will be in town by Thursday; and he's gonna eat those bears... hopefully wolfboy isn't fully digested 'cause he and I have some unfinished business, you got me?

And Krahn, watch yourself, 'cause ArtDog's hungry, and some menno-bones are all that he needs...

Quitmoanez said...

Krahn you're such a f'n stud, love it!

Lorne Roberts said...

anyway, they were GROLAR bears (you know, the new polar-grizzly hybrid--perfect for global warming).

Anonymous said...

LOL

Lorne Roberts said...

lookit, lookit! there you are w/ your little guitar, just like a real musician! so cute!

hee hee...

welcome to rock stardom, dude.