Wednesday, May 03, 2006

jabberwock:technology


pentagram
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
I had a vision where I went to folkfest and sat on the hill to watch the sunrise and the Lord came down in all it's glory and the angels were there and in general it was a miracle Jubilation etc. But no one was around and so I went down to rally everyone but everyone was in their tents playing with their computers. Many people were looking at pictures of each other on the internet. And all the pictures were of the people themselves sitting at their computers. Meanwhile the Sky father was giving his spectacle and nobody would wake up.

The moral of the story is that the world is better than any virtual world. Except perhaps for the astral world. Is there some connection bewteen the astral world and the virtual cyber world?

I think we go into the cyber world because we aren't content with our mundane world.

So lets make our mundane world better people. It's the only way. We need to all have a lot of sex and live in color and get a lot of sunshine and excercise.

Art would be better if everything was art. Then Art would be meaningless. If someone were to start scribbling on a blank canvas everyone else would be like "Hey man, quit messing up that beautifull, perfect blank canvas" Actually, I guess everyone else would just think that dude was crazy and they would keep looking at the sunrise or the clouds or the river.

Who could paint a better oeuvre than that sunrise? What photo could capture it? Why should I try? Wouldn't it be better to be able to experience it and live it moment per moment?

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is. Perfect.

Of course I don't claim that my doors are polished. Indeed I consume vast ammounts of deliriants and intoxicatns daily just like window wipers in a car in order to wipe away the routine onslaught of grimy filthy boringness that is the almost never-ending rainstorm of the status quo.

And here I am writing this meaningless message on the very technological system that I seek to destroy. Here I am for some reason casting this mental image of myself thinking about how crappy the internet is as I am writing on the internet.

Nonetheless,
Please be with me on the hill when the sun rises at folkfest. You won't regret it.

5 comments:

CaptainGoldStar said...

Captain Goldstar is correct in his analysis but I beleive he left out a few important points.
Especially about the nature of our disatisfaction with the real world. Im pretty sure it all boils down to a lack of love. Another word for love is Healthy Energy. But how to love? And how to get some? Have we always been this way or was there a time when love was easy to give and even easier to accept?

I want to love everyone and everything because Im positive that's the tru way of cleansing the temple. But so many people's love is so dirty. I feel reluctant to accept it. Truly this must be becuase MY love is not entirely clean.

So now, if Love is the solvent that cleans the Window of perception, and that love itself is soiled, How do I clean the Love? How do I cleanse the cleanser?
What technological filteration system can I use to cleanse my love and where can I buy it?

Is it Javex? Draino? Is it cinnimon? Is it Nutmeg? I it the toaster? Is it the microwave?

Maybe if I stick my head in the microwave, my hand in the toaster, dowse myself with javex and draino, eat a few dozen cinnomon sticks and a handfull of nutmeg nuts and that will clean the dirt and grime out of my love.

Maybe all I need is the sunrise.

renamaphone said...

and lucky us,
it rises every morning.

Anonymous said...

Truly, after reading all this mumbo jumbo I have to say that the truth truly is a bunch of truly true truths but mostly not really true at all except for a few parts that were total lies.

I guess once you've caught a glimpse of what's beyond the gateless gate, it's hard to return to the land of normal normalness.

And so that one who seems the most lost in nothingness here, the most creativily detached, the most vibrantly enthusiastic about everything that seems meaningless , can actually be the one most attuned to that land-of-never-returning.

Indeed those who cannot hear the music thinks the dancer mad.

Anonymous said...

Getting a lot of sunshine and excercise is key, truly key.

cara said...

Really interesting comments on Love.