Saturday, January 06, 2007

Shadowy Lounge


PICT0051
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
Here's New Years at the Langside Lounge. My hat is trucker style, some
chemical spray brand name:Power Rich. By wearing this hat I hope to
bestow apon myself the blessings of extra MOJO POWER for the year
2007. So much so in fact that some may call me RICH with power.

But know that the power I seek is the power of good and happiness spiced with
with the msg of debauchery. I seek to steal the power like Robin Hood
robbing from the rich and giving to the poor and also giving to myself.

In this day and age it is of utmost importance to be confident in yourself.
Even to the point of feigning over-confidence. Because beleive me,
when you go up on stage and there are 500 people there or even 20 people
that you really want to impress, and you don't have enough inner confidence
you are sure to pee your pants or something worse because holy crap
that's a lot of pressure.

This is why elvis wears those pants and Jagger is doing that funny dance
like a turkey with his hands on his arse and his lips doing the
smoochie-smoochie.

In the background there's some Sharmas there chatting in the Langside
Lounge that's the place wear I live on Langside and Sara. Anybody is
welcome at any hour.

I think that today in the name of the good Doctor Q we are committing
sonic crimes against humanity at the Label gallery for ARTISTES.
After Im done these 10 cups of coffee Ill be heading on over in the
holy name of the martyr kings whether they be suidical, apocriphal, violent,
drug abusers, they still gave'r: cobain, socrates, riel, Santa, Gueverra,
my old cat Smoky who was hit by a car, KV, Morrison, J.Brown.

that is all for now.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the MOJO dude.