Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WINNIPEGASUS


pegasus, originally uploaded by babajiwotan.

BEHOLD THE SECRETS SHALL BE REVEALED
a message from the smoky tiger

Salutations brothers and sisters of the alfa squad. Someof you may or may not know me already my name is the smoky tiger and I have been aiding you through my disciples for some time now since oriignally being summoned by the fire.

This message is to inform you that a brand new ally is headed your way. Adepts have been working in secret over the past few months for your benifit. Diligantly they have been casting spells, mixing potions, consulting the stars; creating the portal through which a great being may be summoned.

WINNIPEGASUS

Have you ever heard of the Winnipegasus? Have you ever ridden on a Winnipegasus?

A Winnipegasus is a horse with wings.

7 comments:

D. Sky Onosson said...

Wow! WHY has noone thought of this before??

Anonymous said...

pfff, this idea sucks

Quitmoanez said...

I have ridden such a masterful beast.

I was taken to see Satan, who generally thinks all things suck, so don't mind him.

Lorne Roberts said...

i wanna find that satan and agress against him, for surely that dude is wicked.

Anonymous said...

Is that a lady horse or a gentleman, i can't tell.

cara said...

smoky tiger.
thanks for the support behind the scenes.
:)

I've never riden the Winnipegasus but my daughter and I have often wondered about her. It seems her territory includes us and blessed be for that.

Anonymous said...

guaranteed a boy...have you seen the size of its.....hey, where's the female member?!