Thursday, October 04, 2007

working


Conjuror
Originally uploaded by The Stranger
Hey Im working. Today I lifted logs that I found that measured 8 feet with no more than a 10 centimeter diameter on it's shortest end. I determine the correct specimens with a special eight foot stick and a special rope with markings. Both of these objects have red flagging tape attached so that I dont lose them. Once found, I lift the logs onto a machine with treads like a tank. I wear a safety helmet and vest and work gloves. I make 150$ a day.

Moose season starts tommorrow and there is a hunter's shack there with two dudes getting ready and offering me a beer at the end of the day which i politely declined. The bow hunters have already been here for two weeks but they didnt catch anything. I found a small canister of female-moose-in-heat-urine.

Im staying in a hotel at night.

2 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

cool, cool.

there has been less (as in no) jamming since you two dudes left town.

have fun, play safe, get back here soon so we can ascend to the pantheon of true rock stardom.

Anonymous said...

that's a lie. lots of jamming and music happening without you, stay in the bush, you can all be replaced....