Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Free Tbet


flying, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Wow, just saw Kundun the scorcese flick about the Dalai lama as I pounded my first little bottle of rum in a while. the brand is "Old Monk Rum" from India. As it turns out I am not broke but my higher self had hidden my allowance in a place where my lower self couldn't find it.

Ive given myself to a new master for a period of ten days. A hindu Indian descendant of the warrior caste of these mountains. He is an artist gem collector painter and master wood carver. He's teaching me how to carve wood.

I've built a small temple in my room and pray there every night. Im writing a new book and getting a lot of video audio photo documentation.

Now I feel more intense about everything that is happening around me.

Funny how the monks here and the Dalai Lama remind me so much of the Jedi.

I have a new good guitar and am practicing for the tour in the motherland this summer. I welcome you all to join me.

1 comment:

Quitmoanez said...

There may come to be a meeting of the artistae res inforcementato corpus dividendum relationato joyus musicalus artigo festivalus celebrato.

Plan to be in the TO motherland ship for late July cosmic ray blessed relation spreading the WPG vibe jedi sensation.