Saturday, February 18, 2006

Strive, Seek, Find, Do not Yield


coat of arms, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

Allah knows well those times when I will stand forth a lion to lead men or face those that rushed on me. Yea, many a slaughtered beast I will give to the gamers, often I will journey along where none will venture to share my way. I will slay, to feast my fellows, the beast I ride. At times I will rent my robe in twain for two singing girls. There will be times when underneath the stress of spears our steeds will plunge and break and back. Yet mine will be the fingers deft that turn from our line the steel. And hosts like the locusts swarm will sweep upon me alone, and my hand it will be that stems and gathers in one their spears.

2 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

there seems to be a missing post.?

TheBlueMask said...

I still don`t understand the unicorn.