Friday, February 24, 2006

Helios

DELETIONS WILL BE PUNISHED

you, me, the abandonded
house of social politics
nowhere yet to dream
get on this wild horse of mine
for all the best of times

the good is all but gone
delete another trip around the sun
All for one moment
and the power of
a sweet latent kiss
awake at the end
of all of this

IMAGINE the IMPOSSIBLE(from my black book)
fragmented dreams
of cocaine
and sleeping pills
a little drop of truth
clears the skies
overhead
as wild wisps of inspiration across my desolate praire sky
looking for
that perfect part of you
that cries
like I do
Imagine the world I will draw for you

1 comment:

Quitmoanez said...

The abandoned house of social politics: solid.

She sure took a chunk.

Letting it bleed helped me (from my black book).

:)

Time,
healed whole:
and the world that I now draw
cries the perfect part of me,
man, the world that I now draw.

Great stuff dude, great stuff.