Friday, February 24, 2006

Heritage


PICT0002, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

I have long legs and arms, a sloping forehead and deep set eyes and heavy brow very much like a cro-magnum man. I have not much facial or body hair.

My grandmother is purely Ukranian. Lobchuk like my Uncle Bill. My grandfather Thorgeir Bjarnason was left on the doorstep of an icelandic family and Im his only male heir. One legend tells that he is the offspring of a native girl and a catholic preist.

The other side Courtnage is british tractor salesmen from Moosejaw saskatewan. Grandmother on that side is strong Scottish clan Birss.

That's it. Nobody famous or anything.

2 comments:

Quitmoanez said...

And from what I understand, aren't you a Great Decendent of the Sad-Eyed People of the Prairie?

Noble Heir to the Throne of Amun Ra, gifted with the Secrets of the Ghost Dance, linked to the Keyholder of the 12 Gates, G-dson of the Jaguar Man, and Distant Cousin to the Pegusus once owned by the G-dKing himself, Noman?

Sounds like good stock to me.

:)

J C said...

I agree. Decry not your family my friend. Esteem and veneration needn't be public to have merit.