Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Auspicious Hour


pentagram
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
Come one come all for a celebration of the Auspicious Hour.
This Saturday night at the Label Gallery.

Doors open at 10:30
Doors close at 11:00
Show starts at 12:00
3 $ expense at the door.

Featuring:
the taming of the Smoky Tiger by the Champion Captain Goldstar
a musical happening directed by Andrew Courtnage and Dug Strange

The auspicious hour will be audio and video recorded for the purpose
of creating a music video. Please come dressed in a costume and bring drums, chimes, etc.
Be ready to dance and raise a raucous good time.

Now is the time to awaken your glorious shining beauty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rage!!!!!

LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

darn it, can't be there, I'll be heading north this week-end.

but while you're busy taming yourself, directing yourself, recording yourself, celebrating yourself, and being yourself, don't forget that it's not about you.

Awaken.

CaptainGoldStar said...

My life is about me. Just as much as your life is about you. But no one can argue that I am living my life and you are living yours. Of course we may play parts in each other life movies. But I am certainly going to be steering my own ship. Why not sail side by side though?

This Saturday seems to be causing problems for some. How about Friday?

Anonymous said...

my words are my mirrors I suppose.

Ambitions got you down? Over zealous?

Make a baby! The cure for those continually high on themselves. hehe

this advertisement brought to you free of charge.