Friday, July 21, 2006

power


PICT0342
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
Now Im alone has it ever been anyway else?
Wish me well because maybe Ill never come back
after all the world is ending
Although Im drunk it feels as if
I know more than I did before
yet all Im striving for is to not know anything
I went to the Louis Riel statue and gave him a pack of smokes
and set down on one knee
when I got up I swear I saw him flinch a bit
Winnipeg rules.
Im going to America because that's where all the other dudes went and they
all said it was okay.
Im a little bit worried about going crazy. Ive been excerzising a lot because I
know that if a guy like me doesn't excerize than he's just bonkers
the soul and the body and the mind sometimes
balance themselves out.
I went to the place and my buddies were there and I said some stuff
that was really cool and I said it really fast
but there's no way I can keep that up.
Good thing they didn't see me when I was slow and dumb.
HA HA they'll never know!
I practice the occult by creating art pieces who's purpose are
to manipulate the future. Who would have thunk that this voodoo works.
maybe life is like nintendo

4 comments:

D.Macri said...

I hope not, I never liked nintendo. =)

I find exercise important too. I think if I don't do it, I will turn into a tree or rock, or something that's day-to-day growth is imperceptible to human eyes.

Quitmoanez said...

Move move move, and never stop.

Good luck, g-dspeed, and go forth!

J C said...

Yeah, exercise is tres important. keep moving! there's no need to tell Dru that one...sheesh.

We've been putting him in a jolly jumper lately, and he's starting to get the hang of it. too crazy, too fast.

Creating art pieces that manipulate the future, eh? I like to think of it as creating art pieces that when you put them together you don't know what they mean, and the future holds the answers. shit, I think time can answer any riddle.

gotta watch out for that power, ambition, zeal, etc.(take a tip from mr.ambition) You can certainly get drunk on it, but as with regular drunkiness, it makes people ugly.

My support is what you'll get, and I'll try to lay off the advice.

I'm up to three one-arm push-ups.

Lorne Roberts said...

one view is that no one's ever alone, b/c everything in the universe lives and dies and exists together.

see ya, buddy.

at the golden dawn, and hopefully sooner.