Sunday, July 16, 2006

Village Voice called Stan Lee a "balloon typist"!

Greetings!

This is a call out to all artists!!!

I'm working on my skills at adding dialogue to graphic media i.e. comic books. Apparently in the industry it is not uncommon for the writer to add his dialogue to panels that have already been created. So, I'm looking for volunteers to supply me with some panel/storyboard work that I can create "scenarios" for. 1 to 5 panel would be preferable. I will gladly return all finished work to the artist and guarantee no misuse of peoples work - this is totally a private/personal endeavor.

Thanks.

ps It doesn't have to be beautiful, as Robert Crumb said "It's only lines on paper, folks!"

-donmaximo

donmaximo@gmail.com

4 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

I`m in! seriously, right up my alley.

TheBlueMask said...

My penMAnshiP is good, and my spelleng is grate!

Lorne Roberts said...

it's penMUNship. yeesh...

TheBlueMask said...

LOL