Monday, September 18, 2006

End of Summer


PICT0117, originally uploaded by The Stranger.

I am relunctant, I have not yet been given a sign, like an infant yet unable to laugh; unquiet, roving as if I had no home. All men have abundance, only I am forgotten. I have the heart of a fool; so confused, so dark. Men of the world are shining, alas, so shining, bright. Only I am as if locked into myself. Unquiet, alas, like the sea, turbulent, alas, unceasingly.

Can I wipe my dark mirror free of dust?

I have neither Guru nor initiation. I have no discipline and no duty to perform. Understand that Im the formless sky. Im the self-existent purity.

The cherub with his flaming sword is hereby commanded to leave his guard at the tree of life, and when he does the whole creation will be consumed and appear infinite and holy whereas it now appears finite and corrupt.

Learning Martial arts means self assurance, not arrogance. My confidence makes me meek, and humble. It is impossible to annoy me because I know I cannot be harmed. I know I can fight but I remain free of violence.

Originally, humanity's energy channels were completely opened. Human beings were capable of flight, prodigious strength, and psychic knowledge. The Gods placed three gates in the body. Im going to shatter these gates.

I move after the enemy but arrive before him.

Im a man of dark secrets. A mountain lion;ready when the beat hits.

A Baboon.

Other people are bright. I alone am dark. Other people have purpose; I alone don't. Because I have no goal in mind, everything I do succeeds.

Other people are excited, as though they were at a parade. I alone don't care.

The strong do not die a natural death.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Goldstar and his quest of uncertainty.

Anonymous said...

I support your endeavours.

CaptainGoldStar said...

most of those lines are quotes of Lao tzu