Friday, September 08, 2006

Omega Man


burningperson _11_
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
Last night crazy full moon. The past week or so has been a threshold. A slipping between worlds. Late at night by the waterfront full moon dense fog like sleepy hollow. Fall. A white stallion was spotted by several witnesses. Accompanying the Stallion was a black donkey. Many say it was the Unicorn. Im following the season. Talking less. Keeping to my self. Withdrawing. Renunciating thought.
Ill have many strong canvases by the time Im done. Ill try to sell them here. Im poor now but not too concerned. Next stop is somewhere where Ill make some more I guess. Funny I really don't have any clue where Im going next. I realize that Im simultaneously generating a half a dozen different roads to take. Like Ive come to a crossroad of seven paths. Which one leads to the hall of ancient kings? The path Ive been contemplating most today is the Winnipeg path. And wasn't I planning on staying there before I came here? Wasn't I planning to return for October in order for the God Kings to play a Halloween show? Meanwhile Im learning amazing things everyday that I can't explain.

Oh ya, visited the Alex Grey Chapel of Sacred mirrors for new age ceremony and drumming circle dance afterwards. Definately a good model for the Label Gallery.

2 comments:

TheBlueMask said...

Mick Jagger wore a similar outfit in 1969

Lorne Roberts said...

yeah, pre bowie's ziggy stardust days.