Sunday, September 24, 2006

New York


new york
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
I celebrated the Hebrew New Year last night with unprecedented style. I had the good fortune of being able to attend the anniversary party at the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors. I find it difficult to encapsulate in words the high level of consiousness and culture that I expereinced there through all night music dancing and art.

The gallery is located in the heart of the Manhattan club scene. I was incredibly blessed to have a buddy who's a high class flower decorator. He puts on these flower arrangements for all these famous people and events. He has access to all the biggest clubs in the area and he took me around on a tour!

I felt like pinnochio when he goes aboard that pleasure ship where all the boys are eating candy and smoking cigars and they all get turned into donkeys.

This one bar consisted of giant hall after giant hall with endless balconies, girls dressed as dolls dancing on platforms, countless vip lounges leading into supervip lounges all of which we had access to! Every chamber was seperated from each other by these sound proof passages.

These are the places where the upper elite get sloshed.

Words cannot express the scenes of debauchery and style I witnessed here in the very heart of darkness.

Whoa and I got free rum and I haven't drank rum for a couple of months and holy krikey i drank it like a fish who's been flopping around, gasping on the dry land for much too long.

Outside on the street the police presence was massive! They had these huge spotlights to illuminate the street like daylight. There was a small militia of mounted horsemen.

Tommorrow I head for the Nation's Capitol to visit the sites and demonstrate for peace.

1 comment:

Lorne Roberts said...

very, very nice. good stuff.

the nation's (the U.S.) capital, in addition to being the seat of government, has one of the highest crime rates of any major city in the industrialized world. crack, AIDS, homelessness, child poverty-- that's right, folks, washington d.c. leads in any number of ways.

you'd think bush & co might want to start a "war" on some of the problems in their own city-- a war on homelessness, for e.g.

i guess a war on child poverty doesn't really win you votes, though.

anyway, tiger-man, rock the capital for us all, and say hello to condi rice for me if you see or, or to my friend nathan, whose last name i forget, but who is from DC and who i met at summer camp in colorado when i was 16.