Saturday, February 03, 2007

Weekend Report

Items:

1. Eureka! Perusing medical journals on the internet I discovered valuable information regarding the effects of nutmeg. I posted my findings on the smoky tiger blog.

2. Kudos to Dangerman. Ive payed my dues to the Label this month and will be having some sort of extravaganza show on weekend of the 17-18 of February. Dan showed me some designs for the New Label Gallery and holy dina that lad has a remarkable vision. Cheers to the realization and manifestation of that vision.

3. Yoga! Lets do Yoga, it's supergood for you. Im attending the Bikram Yoga every weekday morning at 9:30 and Im starting a club. Join us!

4. Four american helicopters down this month in Iraq. The rebels are getting new unity and strategy. I predict a continual escalation until all out armegeddon 2012. America in Iran by the end of March.

5. Le festival du Voyager?

6. also shout out to the heavy D in Montreal who's beat the fever and is successfully receiving the funkified rays of healing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

forgot to mention the multi-governmental scientific report concluding that global warming is rapidly escelating (as with the war) and that they're 90% sure it's man made.



(unlike the war which is lizard-man made)

CaptainGoldStar said...

also forgot to mention the blusstery cold. dave Macri I wish I had my camera because Ive seen some pretty funny costumes on the streets and Im wearing a ridiculous suit myself. For kristsake someone get a camera and send some wintery pics to the salamander in Korea.

J C said...

Considering the weather, global warming seems a little silly at the moment. -50 with windchill.

D.Macri said...

That's why they call it "global climate change" now.

Thanks Andrew for remembering me =)

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh. severe cold for Canada. how fair is that?

TheBlueMask said...

it appears they`ve changed the title in the last year to envelope their vision- hhmmm

Anonymous said...

way to go damon!

cara said...

hey captian goldstar, what is the location of the bikram yoga. I have also been doing Bikram for the last year. I love it.

CaptainGoldStar said...

it's on donald street, right behind the Giant Tiger shopping store. In front of the Calvary Temple. There's a website too if you need more information.