Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Anarchy", by SmokyTigre

Hey yo--
Anarchy doesn't always mean violence
Zorro was a man of silence
Guevara was a Guang-jon Nin
A poisoned radical like the revelator Big Jim,

A radical, a big boy,
7 seals opened to the nuclear bomb,
at the Last Supper, eating buffalo,
cooked up by Josey's mom

and teaching the law of chaos
in the mine-filled meadow of death--
come over to the alcohol richland
breathe the dragon's breath,
angelic projections,
injections of kindness,
blindness,
is the only thing that can save you now,
from yourself.

(save... yourself...)


Only when it's dark enough can you see the stars
Coyote pianos, Raven guitars,
And a man of dark secrets,
a mountain lion
ready when the beat hits--
A new star begins its rise
black hole is born, old pope dies,

here's a shout out to my peeps back home
the Baron, the General, Ben and the Torn-bone...
here's a shout out Charlie, here's a shout out to Jesse Q
(josey! josey!)
here's a shout out to the Geeves'
you are my brothers boys, I'll always be with you

here's a special salute
to the one that's gone
Rumhead Vincent, King of Savages (and the waterb--g)
will we see him again?
I don't know,
maybe at the Golden Dawn.

(maybe at the Golden Dawn...)


Hey! hey, what about the Label crew
artists anonymous
is be
one is two
three headed Cerberus
King Dan, on Sam I Am, nexus of creation,

And the peg city celebration
at the Times Changed high and lonesome club
feel the Perpetrating vibration,
Ike Righteous sends out an invitation to righteousness (hallelujah!).

Holy crow, tight ship this is
can anybody stop this family of egos?
I don't think so,
don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
I know I know
we're heading for the big show--
somewhere up over the rainbow
so what if it's cold here
we got the whiskey
we got the cheap beer

(we got... the cheap... beer)


Born of the Fire
I am a GodKing
master of the unvierse
master of all things
born of the fire
born in the burning blaze
see me coming
out of the purple haze
born in the fire
just like Louis Riel
born to revolt and rebel
casting the mumbo jumbo
voodoo spell...

(you're the one who has that power...)

(you're the one who has that power...)



Take off your coat take off your hat
where you going
you don't need nothing like that
you're not a woman you're a siamese cat--

let's get 56 herbs, get us some Jager
you be Patsy Cline
and I'll be Mick Jagger...


(stay strong

rebel

hero...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found out (from facebook) it is Andrew's B-day! I forgot to ask, how old have you become?

happy b-day!

Lorne Roberts said...

indeed. i posted this not knowing it was his birthday, but how fitting.

Anonymous said...

happy happy!

cara said...

Happy Birthday Andrew

I particulary like the line "you be Patsy Cline and I'll be Mick Jagger"...NICE.