Thursday, May 03, 2007

Open Studio this weekend



















Hey cat's,

I wanted to let you know that I am again part of the In Plain View Winnipeg open studio tours that are happening this weekend.

www.inplainviewwinnipeg.com is our website and you can down load a map and the artist listings.

My studio - 221 McDermot Ave - Suite 56 will be open both Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 pm.


I'd love to see any and all of you out this weekend...Come and give me a hard time about my work - or give me a swollen ego...

Take care,
Ted

8 comments:

Lorne Roberts said...

see ya then.

cara said...

it was worth the 10 flights of stairs I had to climb to get there.

small pieces were my favourite.

Lorne Roberts said...

me too.

also worth the 10 flights.

Ted said...

Hmm...

Cara...no introduction...where you there when I was passed out on the couch? You should have woken me up.

Thanks for coming both of you.

cara said...

I didn't witness your collapse on the couch, and sorry about not introducing myself, I was just feeling shy.

Actually, I had planned on coming back to buy some of the tiny paintings I was interested in...any chance I could buy some post open house?

Lorne Roberts said...

no.

no paintings for you.

:)

i've asked for the same favour, and it seems to have been granted.

Ted said...

Lass/lad,

Of course...

call me to arrange a private viewing and bullshit session - 996-2937

I am flattered that you want my art...

cara said...

thanks accordingly, I look forward to viewing, purchase and bullshit.

What a cheeky lad wlfby is
;)