Thursday, May 17, 2007

Guess Who??


What a bizarre coincidence! (or not???)

After reading the posts here about Clarence Tillenius, who do I run into today but the man himself? Recording at my friend Bob's house, it turns out that Mr. Tillenius is his good friend and next-door-neighbour.

But wait, it gets even weirder. He has met my grandfather, Robert Nero, whom I previously blogged about (click here). I've been working on songs here at Bob's for about 2-3 months now, and had no idea who his neighbour was until this weekend when I saw the recent posts on Clarence Tillenius.....

The world is a weird place!

7 comments:

D. Sky Onosson said...

By the way, I can't believe this man is a day over 65, but he's actually 94 years old!!! Unbelievable. And we sat upstairs and talked about how he lost his arm in a railroad accident while Alf Catolico was wailing away on his Marshall downstairs...

Anonymous said...

The world can be a wonderful place!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That's what the world is all about. (or should be anyways)

Quitmoanez said...

This picture also gives me a feeling of deja vu. It's like I've seen it before.

J C said...

Coincidently, wolfboy's article on the man in today's paper was informative. It sounds like he put on an interesting exhibit. GD Roberts would have loved it.

TheBlueMask said...

The Vault is a pretty neat set up. It looked like it was tailor made for the Clarence show

Lorne Roberts said...

that's pretty cool. funny that you should meet him just as he's the topic du jour on the blog.